Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Greetings!

Hello, and welcome to the 32nd Imperial Fighter Wing page! This blog is dedicated to my adventures fighting for the Galactic Empire in the X-Wing Miniatures Game. I'm still fairly new, only having started playing late last year. I'm definitely hooked however.


I've been playing a lot with NOVA Squadron recently (as I'm located in the Washington, DC area), and have learned tons in the last few months. Still plenty room for improvement, though!

I generally favor flying the good old-fashioned TIE Swarm, although I have experimented with other builds recently. While fun, the Swarm is an awesome entity: I very much agree with the old adage that "quantity has a quality all its own."

Anyway, that's it for this brief introduction. I hope you all enjoy this blog. Until next time, "Fly casual."



No comments:

Post a Comment